Two Toned 3/4" Biothane Quick Release Collar
100% waterproof two toned dog collar made from Beta Biothane.
Beta is a soft coating that has the look and feel of leather. It has a low gloss or dull appearance. It is soft and very flexible. The leather embossing gives it the leather look. It will hold its flexibility in very cold weather.
This collar has a 3/4" width (1.90cm).
We have 5 hardware options.
Please note - stainless steel or plastic hardware is the only hardware option that will not scratch or rust overtime.
1. Stainless steel. This material is completely rust, scratch and weather proof, made out of 100% stainless steel, perfect for everyday use.
Note - Lobster clasps and quick release buckles in our stainless steel hardware option are made with nickel and chrome plated hardware.
2. Multichrome. Our multichrome hardware is made from steel, with a titan neo chrome finish. This adds a bit of colour and bling to your training tab and is Bowie's favourite style to rock.
3. Black. Our Black hardware is made with steel and zinc die casting, with a matte black finish. It offers high ductility, high impact strength and good corrosion resistant properties.
4. Rose Gold. Our rose gold hardware is made with steel and zinc die casting. Has a mirror like finish. Over time, this can potentially become scratched with heavy use.
5. Plastic. This hardware is lightweight, and perfect for the beach. Quick release buckle, triglide and keeper are made from black plastic, with stainless steel rivets and d ring.
The quick release buckle is strong and study, and easy to undo. It is a great option for those who struggle with buckles, and super quick to take on and off of your pup .
Our quick release collars are adjustable using a tri glide, and include a biothane keeper to hold the collar down.
Our two-toned quick-release collars are custom-made to size, and will have a small amount of adjustment room either side of this measurement.
Primary colour: the side of the collar that includes the tri-glide and keeper (in the photo, this is orange)
Secondary colour: the side of the collar that has the D ring (in this photo, this is coral)